You are here
Job Role – Chomp Lunch Club Team Member
Job Type - Voluntary
Job Purpose – To create a fun and welcoming environment for families that feel the financial pressure during the school holidays. Click here for more information about Chomp
Reporting to – Chomp Team Coordinator
Working hours – During school holidays, specified days and hours depending on holiday generally 10.30am – 2pm. We will be running during the half term holidays and are looking for volunteers!
Length of Commitment – not required for this role
Location- Gloucester Place
· Before Chomp
-Assist in the preparing and clearing up of the meal
-As part of a team follow session set up instructions – laying out tables, craft areas, putting up signs.
· During Chomp
-Chat with parents, ensure they have refreshments
-Play with children, encourage them to join the craft activities or games
· After Chomp
-As part of a team follow session clear up instructions – putting away equipment, cleaning floors, washing dishes.
· A positive and energetic attitude towards bringing fun to families
· An appreciation of eating well on a budget
· Excellent communication skill to communicate well with people from various backgrounds
· Can work well within a team
· Reliable and punctual to attend the shifts committed to
· Lunch included – ensure you inform of us of any dietary requirement
· Relevant training
· Part of a fun and energetic team!